I saw this recipe in one of blogger.And keep it in my mind.Now its time to make and taste it.My quick fix Punugulu recipe that gets made with a leftover idli batter.Not bad at all its quick to prepare, easy, a very nice and crunchy snack for tea time.
- 2 cups Idli dough 1 small Onion, chopped into small pieces
- 4 green chillies, chopped into pieces
- Small piece ginger, chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Salt as required
- oil for frying
2. Add onions , green chillies, cumin seeds, salt and ginger pieces and mixwell
3. Heat oil , take a little spoon of batter and leave that into the oil.
4. Fry them until it turns golden brown.
Serve hot with chutney and hot tea or coffee.