to make it fancy.
Here we go the recipe for Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.
200g ~ Unsalted butter, softened
200g ~ Self rising flour
150g ~ Sugar
2 ~ Eggs
1tsp ~ Baking powder
1/2cup ~ Milk
1tbsp ~ Vanilla extract
1/2 to 1cup ~ Semi sweet chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, sift flour and baking powder.Keep aside.
2. In a mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar until pale and creamy.
3. Add egg one at a time and continue to mix until homogeneous.
4. Add Vanilla extract.
5. Add flour and . Alternate with milk addition.Fold in chocolate chips.
6. Scoop into paper liners and bake in a 160C pre-heated oven for 20mins or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the cup cakes comes out clean.
7. Cool down cupcakes completely and frost the cupcake if you desire .