Make some delicious pizza using bread its really awesome.Its a real quick, easy to prepare, health inspired and low calorie counted pizza recipe,which has toasted bread as the base and the vegetables are toppings.
Sometime these is be our breakfast,mostly I make these bread pizza either to finish the bread or pepper which left in fridge for long time..Even my nineteen month little Prince Sashvik love these bread pizza because of the black olive.The colourful work on these pizza definitely appetizing those like fussy eater.
This is my sort of version,you can experiment with different topping example adding meat like frankfurters,ham,pepperoni,cooked chicken pieces or even a cooked prawns or just add some of your own favorite veggies.
- 4 ~ Bread slices (white or brown)
- 1 to 11/2 cups ~ Shredded mozzarella/cheddar cheese
- 1/2 large ~ Green pepper, diced
- 1/2 large ~ Red or yellow pepper,diced
- 1 large ~Chopped onion
- 10~ whole pitted black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 small ~ Tomato chopped
- 3 Green chilli ~ sliced thinly (optional)
- 2 clove~ Garlic chopped
- Black pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
3.Bake for 5 to 10 minutes,or until cheese melts.